My world, live it, love it, get used to it!

I'm a fermata hold me!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

ALWAYS HAVE FAITH!!!

This is going to be somewhat quoted from this weekend!

Cat:"Bad news. Our judge has not given any ones to ANY group yet"

Me:"Well I guess we will be the first"

I cant quite remember what she said after this but it was sumthin like....

Cat:"Fat chance" or "not going to happen"

What ever it was it was not the right thing to say!

Let me just say ...

WHO WAS RIGHT!?!!!?!!!??!??!?

Thats right I was, WE were the first to get a one on our trio. So like I said you must always have faith you aint goin anywhere in life without FAITH!!!!!!!!

So let me laugh in your face for the last time!!!!!!

*Ha Ha Ha Ha*

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

UNSKAOORAH!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home